Friday, August 8, 2008

Stir Crazy ...

I realized after I made the 'Q' word for the 'is for' series that it should of been 'quit'. My husband and I both 'quit' smoking 49 hours ago.
Ok, sounds like not a big deal, but it is a huge deal. I have smoked for 35 years and my husband 40. I feel like I can't even think straight, my mind wonders from one subject to the next, my body feels like I'm not even a part of it, and I've already thought of a million reasons why it's not a good time to quit. So wish us luck ... any support would be appreciated ...LOL.

On to the freebie;

Download Q 'is for' Quick

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

3 comments:

Lois B said...

You can do it! I quit a year and a half ago after smoking for 55 years! Those first few days and possibly weeks are not easy but hang in there. When you get the urge to smoke get up and walk around for a few seconds and the urge passes.

I must admit I put on some weight but am now actually starting to lose that excess weight. Slowly but surely I will be down to where I started. I know one thing, I definitely feel better and my grandchildren are so happy Grandma quit the ugly habit! No more smelly grandma for them!

Anonymous said...

'Q' is for Quit! Hang in there Lil (and Prof). You may be going "stir crazy" now but you'll feel GREAT once you get over the hump. Dennis and I are rooting for you and applaud your efforts. PS: the bird pics are lovely.

Kyrsten said...

Anyway you could open the letter Q backup again? I seemed to have missed downloading it>

Thanks,
Kyrsten