Thursday, September 11, 2008

We will never forget ...

I think everyone no matter where you are from will never forget exactly where you were and what you were doing on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. Personally I was at work which was in Retail merchandising and display. We were doing a floor change and working hard putting together new fixtures for the bedding department. I noticed a crowd gathering in front of the tv's in the electronics department and walked over to see what all the 'fuss' was about. That's when I saw the first plane go into the tower. It was like watching a movie, unreal, hard to accept that this was actually happening to our neighbours in the U.S.A. From that moment on for weeks I spent every minute I could listening, watching and grieving with everyone about this horrific disaster.

I watched the memorial today that was going on at the Pentagon and I still choke up - it still seems unreal. So today my heart and prayers go out to everyone who's life was affected on Sept. 11, 2001.

Todays' freebie is:

Download U 'is for' U.S.A.

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).