Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm Late!

Well, I'm a day later then usual but time just got away from me. And WOW, have I been shocked. My 2009 Date Stamps have been a huge success. I really wasn't prepared for that because they seemed so plain. On Friday alone there were over 500 downloads and over 700 to date. That breaks a record for me ... lol. And thank you, thank you for all the nice comments~!

On to another topic. After Christmas my husband decided to go out on Boxing day and buy himself a remote truck. He's always wanted one and because we live on a dead end street he thinks it's the perfect place for one. Well, it being winter he has to play with it in the house for now. The cats at first were a little afraid of it but very curious. Why was this thing running all over the house? - It doesn't smell 'alive'. Well we decided to put cat treats in the back of the truck, and try and get them used to it. He would stop the truck, the cats would eat a few treats and then he would drive it away. Then they started chasing it. It's been really funny watching them. It's now called the 'Treat Mobile' ... lol.



Believe it or not we are now in the process of building 'bunk beds' for the cats. LOL
I'll post a pic when we are done. Yep, our cats are spoiled ~ ♥

Here is the next part of the Wedding Wishes series;

Download Wedding Wishes 11

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie, but thank you even more for the sharing the photo with the cat and the treat-mobile. That's adorable, especially the way his tongue is out.

Anonymous said...

Love the story about your tteat mobil and your cats! Love the freebie too! thanks, Jamie

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 07, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.