Sunday, March 29, 2009

Drum roll please ...

... and the verdict is ... we love it~! We are done painting and I find I like the colour a little more every day. It's bright but I think it really suits the room and it kind of grows on you.







You have to remember this room used to be very light, almost white. I also find this colour looks different under the natural light in the daytime and indoor lighting at night. Well, I'm really relieved to say in the end I'm glad I stuck to this colour.

I've added a few things to the store:





Both are only $1.00 and can be found under the 'Elements' category. Don't forget you get a free frame if you spend $5.00 in the store until April 1st. (See post below)

Here is today's freebie:

Download Ribbon Toppers #1

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW GET THEM HERE.



Have a good day~!

8 comments:

Diane said...

Love, love, love that yellow paint job! Everything in that area is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Also, thanks for the charms. Diane

tascha said...

the room is BEAUTIFUL!

rita said...

Fabulous! I've been looking all over for ribbons with the month of April printed down them. My niece's first birthday is in April. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

grammy201 said...

Wow, love the color of paint; looks gorgeous!

Thanks for the lovely ribbon toppers!

Silvie said...

Wow, the new color looks beautiful - so friendly and shiny! Well done!!

Arlene said...

Great job on the room! It looks fabulous. You're getting so brave l'il sis ... makes me proud. :-)

Wendy said...

I've got to tell you that I love that color you picked! It looks wonderful!

Thanks so much for the awesome ribbon toppers! Hugs, Wendy