Thursday, March 12, 2009

Grand Opening~!!!

Today is the grand opening of LLL Creations Dollar Mart. It's loaded with alot of never before seen items and some past freebies. Read more about it on the right side of this blog and click on the banner to enter the store. Most items are only one dollar and nothing is over two dollars. If you are from the United States take advantage of this because everyone is paying in Canadian dollars!.

To celebrate I'm giving away an extra freebie this week. My mother was born in County Cork, Ireland and I've always felt proud to be part Irish. I've never been to Ireland but I've seen pictures of the beautiful rolling mountains and countryside. I love the Irish accent and love to watch Irish dancing. And it sure doesn't hurt that the word 'luck' always seems to be associated with being Irish ... lol. I feel lucky in many ways. :-)

Download Irish Stamps

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

10 comments:

Diane said...

These are just the cutest. Thanks so much for sharing them. I will check out the new dollar site as well. Hugz, Diane

Dianna said...

Thanks for the stamps, those are great!

Phyldar said...

I love these - thanks so much! *Ü*

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Mar. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for the awesome St. Patrick Stamps. And Congratlations on your new store opening!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the grand opening Lil. Everything looks great on your new site and I'm sure it will be a big hit. Wishing you the best of luck with LLL Creations Dollar Mart.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Mar [LA 11:53pm] - 13 Mar [NY 01:53am, UK 06:53am, OZ 05:53pm] ).

mikelinz said...

I went to Ireland last year.. and it is magnificent. And of course I have truckloads of pictures to scrap so these stamps are a real find for me. Thanks!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these AWESOME stamps!!!!!!!!!!!

linnie-818 said...

Hey, these are so much fun. I'm not Irish (actually Hungarian and Polish ancestry) but I'd love to be. Perhaps I could be honorary Irish-For-A-Day an St. Patrick's Day? That would be cool. Although, I think everyone is honorary-Irish on St. Pat's Day! LOL Thank you so much for the cool stamps.