Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mating Season

It's seems all the different birds came back at once. Actually I noticed that the day after we turned the clocks ahead on the 8th that immediately there seemed to be alot more birds around. All the Red Winged Black birds are back and they are definately trying to find a mate already.



They are really vocal this time of year and they really try to show off for the females. They sit and puff their body out (I guess so they look strong? lol) and then do their mating call.



And the geese are back and are starting to flock. They usually set up their nests by the ponds in the conservation area and they are already trying to stake ot their territory. Now that is a sure sign that spring is coming.

I thought since I gave away so many wedding elements that I would give away some paper. Of course this paper is not limited to weddings.
It's just ... pretty.

Download Wedding Paper Pack #1

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW GET THEM HERE.

12 comments:

Diane said...

The birds are gorgeous. I have been noticing lots more activity from my bird friends lately. I have added more feeders to my courtyard and plenty of clean water in the birdbaths.

The paper freebie is very pretty. Have a great day and thanks for all you share. Diane

Wendy said...

I love how wildlife lets us know that spring is on its way. I too have noticed an increase in the bird population around here. We have an abundance of cardinals in the area where we live and I am constantly amazed at their beauty as they flutter in and out of the trees around here.

Thanks so much for the beautiful wedding papers. Hugs,Wendy

Anonymous said...

thank you for the pretty papers

Deborah said...

Thank you. These are gorgeous.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these LOVELY BGs!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank so much it's so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Can'wait to see more....

the old crone said...

These papers are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you very much!

Our birds are coming back too - and my crocuses are poking up through the winter debris. Wonderful, isn't it?

Hugs, Jozzie

Anonymous said...

Thanks u much/ It`s wonderful design

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

LadyFox said...

Beautiful papers. Thank You

Anonymous said...

Great papers !
Thks for sharing

Carole