Saturday, April 11, 2009

Back to Birding ...

Ok, if you have been following my blog then you know that I really am a bird nut. Last spring we had tree swallows nest in our birdhouse right by our patio. They are such neat birds with such unique colours and sounds. It was also awesome to see the babies being taken care of and fed. I know I talked about this last year on my blog and don't be surprised to see lots more pics this year. I'm so excited because they are back. Of course we are not sure if it is the same birds or the babies or a totally different couple but I don't care ... lol.



This was taken this morning, the male has been keeping guard on the house.

I have taken tons of pictures of birds and I have almost made it goal of mine to try and see how many different birds I can get pictures of. I had made these pages and I've made them into quickpages and put them in my store today.



And these are some of the birds from my backyard.





The set is only $1.00 and you can get them here or through my store and under the Quickpages category.

And if you happen to like birds to then you might like this word art freebie for today.

Download Backyard Friends Word Art

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW GET IT AS PART OF A SET HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I love my Backyard Friends too and your WA. Thanks heaps