Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day?

Is that something you are supposed to say? lol
Wow, April is here. A quarter of 2009 has already gone by.

I have some comments about Paypal. A few people have emailed me saying they don't have a paypal account and are a little skeptical to get one. Unfortunately that is the only way to shop in my dollar mart (like many other online stores). But I have to tell you - not that long ago I was skeptical myself. The thought of giving out my bank account # or Visa # to paypal just plain scared me. Then my husband gave me a great idea. He said why don't you just open up a seperate bank account, throw a few bucks in it and only use that account for paypal? GREAT IDEA~! So that's what I did. (I got a Presidents choice chequing with NO fees or anything). Anyways, after signing up for paypal I realized just how secure it is. After typing in my acccount number on their secure site I was told that within the next 5 days paypal was going to do 2 small deposits into my bank account. After they do that you log into Paypal and verify the exact amounts deposited and then your paypal account is verified. What a cool idea. AND you get to keep the deposits ... now don't expect big bucks ~ LOL ~ !!! Anyways I feel much better about Paypal now and it's very handy ... lol.

And this is what I put in my store today;



Only $1.00 and don't forget today is the last day for the free frame if you spend $5.00. You can get the stamps here or enter my store here or through the banner on the right of this blog. The stamps are under the word art category.

This next freebie I made because Rita gave me the idea when she mentioned she was looking for ribbons with months on them. So thanks for the idea ... inspiration comes from many different places ...

Download Month Ribbons

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW FIND THEM HERE.

9 comments:

Lois B said...

THanks a million for the ribbons. They are perfect for 365 layouts which don't have a lot of room left on the pages.

deerwilderness said...

Thank you for creating and sharing these wonderful ribbons with us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Apr. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Wendy said...

Wow, thanks for the awesome ribbons! Hugs, Wendy

Gabby said...

Thank you for the ribbons !

Pattycakes said...

Your home is beautiful! Thank you for sharing this with us!!! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these MARVELOUS ribbons!!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Love this set. Thanks so much. Diane

TerriK said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much!