Thursday, April 30, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day is coming!

May 3rd is National Scrapbooking Day. Don't you think they should make it an official holiday??? I do!!!

To celebrate I'm having a great promotion. My new Vacation Mini Kit has gone into the store and it's only $2.00! Not only that, but if you purchase it between May 1st - 4th, you receive the matching Vacation Paper Pack for FREE!!







The previews do the elements no justice! They are all created for 12x12 inch papers and have been downsized way too much for the preview. Here are some layouts to show you a few of the elements size against a 12x12 inch layout.







You can get it here or through my store under the Mini Kits category.

We all have vacations to scrap, don't we? (I'm behind on mine!!! LOL)
So take advantage of this 4 day promotion~!

I have no idea how other people 'sort' their scrapbook stuff. I find alot of the time I'm looking for a certain colour paper and I have to go through tons of folders to find the right one. My goal is to one day have all my papers sorted by colour. So to help I've started making paper packs by colour. (I know, you think I spelled colour wrong, don't you? I'm Canadian~! This IS how we spell it ... lol)

So todays freebie is starting with the colour blue. It's weird, I love the colour blue, but I don't want anything in my house blue. I will wear blue but I don't like blue 'house stuff'. I guess it could be because I had a blue bedroom for about 20 years~!!!

So here's today's freebie;

Download Blue Paper Pack #1

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW FIND THEM HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful papers. Hugs Wendy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Lady Julie said...

Vacation... I need one. But it's not happening so I'll use your little freebie and make up a dream. Thanks!