Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Early Post and a Contest!

Ok, it's my husbands poker night again so I'm posting a day early ... lol. The rest of the week is going to be pretty busy. One of the things I am doing is painting. The last few weeks I've painted 2 hallways, a bathroom and one wall in my living room. My newest rage is painting one wall darker then the other walls, like an accent wall. And then today I painted one wall in my rec room, I'll be doing the second coat tomorrow. I love how paint can change the whole look of a room. Then we are also off to Michigan to see my nephew graduate from University. I sure hope it warms up because boy has the weather stayed chilly. I was really hopeful that the nice weather we were having was here for good, but I guess it wasn't to be. Mother Nature can really be a tease sometimes! lol

Ok, so I decided to run a contest.
(Click on picture for larger view)



3 Ways to Win~!

Click HERE to follow LLL Creations on facebook. (You will have to log in to your facebook and click 'Like')

* Send your layouts HERE *

Details at LLL Creations Dollar Mart too.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Today these Pretty Page Clusters went into LLL Creations Dollar Mart;

Get all 4 clusters for only $1.00 ~ get them here.



Detailed views below ...



And a 12x12 inch layout to show you one for size ...



And on top of all that my May Promotion is still in effect and you get 4 free overlays for a $5.00 purchase.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And your freebie for today is this I Love U Charm ...

Download I Love U Charm Freebie
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



And a layout of my cat Nemo below to show you the size on a 12x12 inch paper.

~~Comments are really appreciated~~



(Cat on moon is part of Cat Bits #1 found here
Cat charm is part of Cat Charms #1 found here)

P.S. - Mischief seems to be doing much better. He's been more active and is eating like crazy. My husband says it all your well wishes so THANK YOU!
We are keeping our fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Krista said...

Thanks --- cute charm!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the darling charm. Can't wait to use it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Amberpony Creates said...

Very Pretty
Thanks For Sharing