Monday, December 19, 2011

More Freebies?

Yep, My Memories has done it again. They are letting me give to you 3 kits. These sets include the quickpages AND the papers and embellishments also seperately!

While you are over there check out the software "My Memories Suite Version 3". If you are interested in this great software then come back to my blog and read on the right side how you can get this software for only $4.97!!

Quick Page Kit #1 - Get it HERE.
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Page Kit #2 - Get it HERE.
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Page Kit #3 - Get it HERE.
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Have a great week~

And let me know in a comment if you would be interested in WINNING a copy of this software. Or just comment ...lol.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Thanks a lot Lil...!!