Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Three more freebies!

My Memories is generous enough to give out 3 more freebies! Each freebie consists of the quickpages PLUS the papers and embellisments seperately!

If you are interested in their great program My Memories Suite v3.0 read on the right side of this blog the super great deal you can get it for!
(HOW DOES $4.97 SOUND?)

Freebie #1 - Get it HERE.
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Freebie #2 - Get it HERE.
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Freebie #3 - Get it HERE.
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Check out My Memories Suite, the most popular Digital Scrapbooking program that does scrapbooking and sooooooooo much more!! But don't forget to use my code on the right side of the blog and like I said read it to get the program for only $4.97!!

How popular is it? Check out their facebook page which has 10,800 followers and growing everyday! They have great giveaways and speedscraps on Sundays and it's tons of fun.

And while I am here I want to show you this cute layout I did with the program last night ... lol. Again, showing off my grandson. :-)



(The Angel Page Topper can be found HERE.)

Have a great day/night and I'll be back in a couple days with another surprise!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your freebies including separate elements & papers ( great idea ! ) are pretty much appreciated :-)