Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday HUGE sale - One Day ONLY!

Happy belated thanksgiving to all American Scappers!  I hope your day was filled with love and family.  Yesterday was also my daughters 30th birthday! Wooooooo Hoooooooooo.......

In celebration .... I have a GREAT Black Friday Sale going on ... one day ONLY! (Fri. Nov. 23rd)


Use the code: LLL30 today and you will get the best deal around.  Everything is already 30% off ... spend $20 and get an EXTRA $6 off .. that's like an extra 30%!!! Black Friday only happens once a year so don't miss out!!

Run to my shop NOW .... LLL Creations at My Memories

NOTE:  The code can be used until Nov. 29th but the whole shop sale in one day only~

And if you haven't picked up my exclusive freebie on my FACEBOOK PAGE ..  go now .. I'm sure I'll be changing it very soon!

LLL Creations on Facebook


And ...

If you missed this FREEBIE awhile back ... you can now pick it up FREE at My Memories HERE!


Have a great weekend~

No comments: