Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

Hi everyone...

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!  What a busy day for everyone I'm sure.  Blog Hopping and collecting all the goodies that are around.  We do this to let everyone know how much we appreciate you and to 'give back' to our happy scrappers out there.

Today is going to be a busy day for me, I wish most of it could be dedicated to scrapping but I have some running around to do so I am trying to fit this in before my day gets too busy.

First off ...

My WHOLE SHOP is 30% off for 3 days ...

Go to my shop here:  LLL Creations at My Memories

I also have some things on 50% off ...

 Hats for Fun ... have some fun with your layouts ... now only 99 cents!

Get it  HERE



Also Inspiration Word Art .. 50% off... now only 99 cents!

Get it HERE


And also Metal Stick Pins .. 50% off ... now only 99 cents!

Get them HERE


And much more ... so head on over to MY SHOP here.

And also come on over to my facebook page because I will be posting throughout the weekend!

LLL Creations on Facebook

I have a new exclusive FREEBIE there too!  This one was created especially for Digital Scrapbooking Day!  It will be up for awhile but I change my exclusive freebies often so snap it up and stick around!

This freebie is called:  Life is a Story
Come on over to my facebook page and get it!


Have a great scrapbooking weekend!

No comments: