Friday, August 9, 2013

Slow down Summer!!

Summer is flying by and I  can't believe the first week of August is already over!  You just can't slow things down no matter how hard you try~

First off my WHOLE SHOP is on SALE. Come on over to LLL Creations.
(Note:  You do NOT have to own My Memories Suite program to purchase kits from their shop.  You just download the 'General' file which is a zip of the kits.  If you own the program you can download the Windows/Mac installer or the general zip ... or both!)

 I've got a few new things in my shop ...

Bravo ...

 We all want to show off those proud moments when someone in our lives has done well at something. We are always proud of their accomplishments. This kit is great for school, sports or anything you are proud of them doing. Show off your shining star!


Get BRAVO HERE.





and Blue Summer ...

Since I LOVE summer and I LOVE blue, I thought the name fit perfect.  Full of beautiful embellishements, frames, notes, photo brackets, page dividers, backgrounds and much more!

Get BLUE SUMMER HERE






And more new items in the shop ... come see ..

I also have changed my exclusive freebie ...

Cut Out Journal Notes ...

 Transparent cut outs so your background shows through. A fun way to add a little journaling to your layouts!

Come on over and get it ... HERE
And stick around my facebook page, I change my freebies often .. plus you get to see all the new items and sales in my shop.  :)

Have a great weekend!~

No comments: