Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy November!

Well, well, well.  Halloween has come and gone and National Digital Scrapbook day as well!

My grandsons had an excellent Halloween and looked so cute.
The pirate and the parrot!


In the picture below he couldn't knock on the door hard enough with his 'hook' on his hand so it ended up on the ground.  lol


 If you haven't scrapped your Halloween layouts yet, all of my Halloween stuff is on sale, including the full bundle Get it HERE.

If you don't need the full bundle there are lots of smaller kits available HERE.




I've also have some new items in the shop ...

If you have seen  my Ebony and Ivory Kit, I've got some co-ordinating add-on packs.

Ebony and Ivory - You  can see all 4 previews for this one kit - HERE


Ebony and Ivory Borders - HERE


Ebony and Ivory Frames - HERE


 Or get the whole Ebony and Ivory Bundle - HERE


And if that is not something you are interested in, I've got lots more new goodies in the shop...

Come to my shop and see HERE.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

I've also changed my exclusive freebie on my facebook page.  Come on over and get this latest freebie.  (Under the exclusive freebie tab) I change them often too.  Plus on my facebook page you will get all the updates on newest products, sales and much more.

Fun Clip Frames Freebie - HERE


And by the way, have you picked up this freebie in the shop?
Scrapbook Word Art Freebie - HERE.


AND .. these freebies below are also available at My Memories until Nov. 17th

Miscellany Quick Pages Freebie - HERE


Family Dinner Quick Page Freebie - HERE


And Santa's Eve Clusters too.. .get them HERE


~Have a great week~

No comments: