Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Have a great New Year!

Well, 2015 is coming to an end.  I hope you all have a fabulous New Year's Eve as you bring in 2016!.  Celebrate and enjoy.

I would like to thank everyone for their support in 2015.

A few new things in my shop since my last post!

'Heavy Metal Paper Pack' available HERE


And my 2016 Date Stamps are now in the shop...

2016 Date Stamps - Black available HERE
These black and transparent date stamps look best against lighter backgrounds.


2016 Date Stamps - White available HERE
These white and transparent date stamps look best against darker backgrounds.


Or get them both with 2016 Date Stamps Duo available HERE


And FOR 3 DAYS ONLY ...
 Get 50% OFF 'New Years Party Bundle'
Everything for only $3.99~
Dec. 30 - Jan. 1/midnight/EST
Get it HERE


And there is lot's more on sale in my shop
Come on over, I'm expecting some new items to go live any time now!

And make sure you pick up my '2015 Christmas Ornaments' FREEBIE
It's only available for a limited time

Get them HERE


And join me on facebook ... HERE

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: