Friday, April 29, 2016

National Scrapbook Day and so much MORE!!

OK, I am not going to bore you with new products... nope...

I'm going to get right to the point!!

This time of year has some very special days.  Yes, it's National Scrapbook Day on Saturday, May 7th... but I'm talking about another VERY special Day that is worth celebrating!.  My grandson just turned 4!  Yep, that little preemie that came into the world 6 weeks early is 4.  Not only has he thrived but he is only 2 lbs away from his older brother.  Because that's what 'fighters' do!

Soooooooooo......
To celebrate ALL there is to celebrate ...
Don't miss this sale in my SHOP!!
It only happens but once a year!



AND ...
I was crazy busy these last few months creating new stuff.  I didn't have time to upload a new item for a freebie as I totally lost track of time when 'National Digital Scrapbooking' day was.  But...
Join me on my Facebook page to make sure you don't miss any of the new freebies I will be having coming up!.
In the meantime.... this is my GIFT freebie for you!
Get 'Daisy Cluster Frame' FREEBIE HERE


Happy National Scrapbook Day (WEEK!!!)

No comments: