Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Busy Month!

I've got a lot going on this month so I'm going to get right to the point.

I've got a cute new kit in my shop called 'Ice Cream Pleasures'.

And you get everything in the next 3 previews...
Get Ice Cream Pleasures HERE




And here are some layouts made with the kit ...
Because Ice Cream is FUN!



And don't miss my Mystery Monday item.  Valid until Tues. June 14/midnight.
Come see what you can get 50% off ... HERE
GREAT DEAL!


And my $2 Tuesday is valid until Wed. June 15th/midnight.
Get ALL 3 sets of 'Glass Photo Covers' for only $2!
Great deal! (Valid until Wed. June 15/midnight/EST)
Get the bundle HERE


And there are new Share The Memories Freebies this week!

The first one 'Bird In My Window Frame' is from me!  Pick up this FREEBIE HERE

and the second one is a cute quick page by Caroline B. Get that freebie HERE

Valid only until June 19th!


Have a great week!

No comments: