Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Halloween new and free!!

OK, first off, I hope you get here before Thurs. Oct. 20th because that is when this GREAT $2 Tuesday expires... I hope you don't miss it!!

Get 'Wine & Dine Romance' for only $2 HERE


or join me on Facebook so you don't miss any of my $2 Tuesdays, freebies or other great deals!!

OK  now NEW in my shop ... just in time for Halloween~!

'Orange & Black Paper Pack' ...
Get it HERE


And save big when you pick up this 'Halloween Quick Page Pack.
Get it HERE

(These are also sold separately)

Or just go see EVERYTHING I have 'Halloween' in my shop HERE

And don't miss my weekly bundle sale ...
You might still have time to get 'Vintage Essentials Bundle' 50% off and only $3.99
(Ends Oct. 20th) HERE


And 'Autumn Essentials Bundle' is 50% off HERE
Valid until Oct. 20-Oct. 27th!!


I also have a LIMITED TIME FREEBIE in my shop for you!!
Get 'Pumpkin Hunting' FREE from Oct. 19th-25th HERE


And more FREEBIES ...

Here are this weeks Share The Memories Freebies ...

Get these adorable clusters by Memory Mosaic HERE

AND this cute Pumpkin Mocha kit by Coffee Arts Designs is available HERE

Valid until Oct. 23rd...

Have a great week!

No comments: