Tuesday, March 21, 2017

For the Boys ...

Yes.. my new collection is for the boys ....

My Little Boy' series - all on sale!

Get 'My Little Boy' kit HERE
You get everything in the next 3 previews.







And some add-on packs


My Little Boy Borders are available HERE




My Little Boy Frames are available HERE


My Little Boy Plaques are available HERE


My Little Boy Fancy Papers are available HERE


and of course if you want it all...
My Little Boy Bundle is available HERE
Definitely the BEST deal!


And don't miss $2 Tuesday!
Get these large, pretty "Spring Into Summer Frames' for only $2 HERE
Valid until Thurs. March 23rd

AND
Don't miss this weeks 'Share The Memories FREEBIES'

Get this pretty crayon embellishment by Snickerdoodle Designs HERE

AND get these cute alpha pins by Tamil Miller Designs HERE

(Valid until March 26th)


Have a wonderful week!

No comments: