Monday, July 31, 2017

Where did July go??

I have been enjoying the amazing weather the past few weeks.  I wish it would stay forever.
But I can't believe it's August tomorrow!!

Some new items will be hitting my shop soon.. so come on over HERE and see what's new and what's on sale~!

My newest item is 'Earth Tone Natural Papers... new and on sale.
Get them HERE


My bundle sale this week is a goody.

Pick up 'Adorable Baby Girl Bundle' 50% OFF until August 3rd HERE



And it's Monday ... and that mean 'Mystery Monday'!!
Come see what you can get 50% off in my shop until Wed. Aug. 2nd. HERE



And $2 Tuesday this week ... 'Blue Summer'
Get everything you see here for only $2~!!!  Don't miss it ...get it HERE



And last but not least ...

It's time for the New Share The Memories FREEBIES!
(Valid until August 6th)

Get 'Tropical Journaling' Freebie by LLL Creations (ME!) HERE


AND get this cute pillow box Freebie by NS Design HERE


Have an awesome week!

2 comments:

sherry said...

I get sent to a warning page when I click the link....this is what it says.

"bitly suggests that you
Change the original link, and re-shorten with bitly
Close your browser window
Notify the sender of the URL
Or, continue at your own risk to
http://www.alideas.com/"

I will check back later for this awesome freebie :)

Lil said...

Sherry ... I'm sorry the link was fixed. I missed a digit. :( I hope you got it!