Monday, April 9, 2018

I'm back!!!

Back from a wonderful vacation....

I've got many things on sale in my shop ... here are just a few ...

Add some soft pretty bling to your pages by using 'Pastel Bokeh Papers' available HERE



Doing any Spring painting?
'Paint My World' is 35% off! Come see all you get!!  See it all HERE


Chalkboard Essentials Bundle
Get it while it's 30% off HERE


I had a wonderful vacation in Ireland!
Have you seen my 'Travelling Ireland' kit?  Check it out HERE



This weeks bundle sale!! Get 'Spring Into Summer Bundle' 50% off until April 15th~
Get it HERE    Great Deal!!!


This weeks $2 Tuesday...
ALL 'Vintage Grunge Frame Sets' are only $2 - valid until April 16th!
See them ALL HERE




~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Here are the NEW Share the Memories FREEBIES!
Valid until April 15th!

Get this pretty paper pack freebie by Marcy Coate Designs HERE

AND get these awesome stacked papers freebie by Memory Mosaic HERE


Have a great week....

No comments: