Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sales, new things and ....a freebie!


My iNSD weekend sale is coming to an end tonight at midnight in my shop ... but I still have lots of sales going on.


Make sure you follow me on Facebook HERE and see the tab to the left, it shows sales of the week. It also shows my current freebies so you don't miss a thing.


Also when you follow me on Facebook make sure you check off Notifications and 'See First', so you actually see my posts.  Thanks!.


If you missed my iNSD sale you can still check out my shop because there are always lots of great bargains going on!!!.
And here's something new in my shop...

'Nature Ink Overlay' sets... check them out and they can be used in several different ways. Come see...
Nature Ink Overlays - Series 1 -  Get them HERE



Nature Ink Overlays - Series 2 - Get them HERE


And here is a layout using one of the overlays from Series 1.


~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Next weekend is Mother's day and if you are a Mother, have a Mother or know a Mother, than you need this FREEBIE!!  This would be beautiful printed and framed and would make a great gift.

Dear Mom Quick Page freebie is new and available HERE


Have a great week!

No comments: