Friday, July 13, 2018

•:*♥*:• Vacation sale and more! •:*♥*:•

It's that time of the year. 

I'm on vacation!  Soo... my entire shop is minimum 30% off ...  check out all the great deals in my shop HERE.

A great time to stock up!  Don't miss it~


~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

I still have my weekly deals on ..

Only a few days left to get 'Take Me To The Ocean Bundle' 50% off!
Valid until July 16th!!

It's available HERE


You still have time to pick up this $2 Tuesday! 'Out Of This World!' Valid until July 17th.
Pick up this fun kit HERE


Wacky $1 Wednesday deal is 'Chrome Photo Clips'.... get them HERE
Grab this before July 17th


~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And make sure you come over to my Facebook page to see all the latest deals under the custom tabs on the left. And don't forget to check out my current freebies!
Check it out HERE

(Not available on mobile apps)


~~ Have a great weekend ~~

No comments: