Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Need some Heat!

Well, in my part of the world in Canada it is spring. I think this is one of the coldest springs I can remember. I love hot weather, the hotter the better. We usually go on a tropical vacation once or twice a year but this year will be our first summer in our new house and we will be enjoying our time here. Which is why I am waiting patiently for the nice weather to arrive. So even though we won't be vacationing south, I still have lots of previous vacation photos to scrap.

Here is todays freebie:

Download Stick Pins 1

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

1 comment:

JMCS said...

I love these stick pins. Thank you very much, they are so creative. I am in upstate NY and we still have the heat on, can't believe it is still so cold. Take care and hoope it warms up in Canada soon.

Hugs,
Jonni