Thursday, June 12, 2008

Change of Heart ...

Well, after researching a bit more on SLR camera's I decided against one. The Rebel xTi looks fabulous and I'm sure the quality of the pics are great but with the lens I would of wanted with it (75mm-300mm) it was just too much bulk for me. The 300 mm. lens is only equivelant to a 6X zoom and that's what I have now. Plus I can't really see myself carrying around all that stuff. I like to be able to throw it in my purse and go. So I went back to looking a regular digitals and decided on a Canon Powershot S5. It's the newest Powershot (I have a Canon Powershot A95 right now) and has alot of features I was looking for (live veiw finder, 12X zoom, flip over screen and tons of other neat features). We went on an 8km. hike today and I got to try it out. So far, I'm impressed.



Here's todays freebie:

Download Dog Bits 1

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

1 comment:

Aggy said...

wow cute stuff!