Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SLR Cameras?

I'm thinking of getting a new digital camera. The one I have is about 4 years old, still works good but I really want a better zoom etc. I've been looking at digital SLR Cameras and I'm more confused then ever. Blacks Camera here in Canada has a "15 day full refund if not totally happy" return policy so I'm thinking of buying one just to try it out. I've been looking at the Canon Rebel xTi. It's not the newest model but has good reviews all over the net. Does anyone have any advice for me please?????

Here is todays freebie:

Download H 'is for' Hilarious

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

1 comment:

Terebene said...

I have a Canon (just the Digital Rebel) and really like it. Pick carefully because after you have all those lens, etc. you won't change brands. But you can always upgrade!