Monday, July 21, 2008

An unexpected bird ...

Well now this bird was not one I had anticipated on getting pics of. This Blue Heron was on someone's dock while we were fishing on Otonabee River. We both thought it was a statue ... until it moved ...lol. It ended up going in the water and catching a fish. Which is more then we can say~!



And this duck followed our boat from one end of the river to the other just because I gave him a piece of granola bar ...lol.



Today's freebie is something that I've used many times when printing pictures. I've used digital photo corners even when printing pictures for frames. I find it kind of gives them a 3 dimensional look. I think it also adds to scrapbooking pages especially if you have a colour theme going.

Download Photo Corners 1

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found thru digifree! many thanks from BC!