Monday, September 15, 2008

Camera Effects

I decided to try some of the features of my camera. Some of them I will never use but this one in particular I think I might. It's called Color Accent. It's easy to use too. You just put it on the Color Accent setting and point your camera to the color you want 'accented' and press a button. Now when you take a picture only the color you have chosen will show up in the picture.

(NOTE: In Canada, we actually spell 'Colour' with a u. I had to use that word so much in the previous paragraph that I decided to spell it the way it is spelled on my camera - hense Color Accent vs. Colour Accent. This english language can be sooo confusing...lol.)


Here I chose the blue sky ...


Here I chose the yellow flower ...


And here I chose the brown wood ...

Kind of interesting. It would be perfect for children potraits or weddings. My step daughter is getting married on October 4th, so I'm definately going to try it then! If anyone has any neat ideas when to use this feature please let me know~!.

Here is todays freebie:

Download Just Frames 1

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

No comments: