Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rethinking Some Things ...

Hmmm... I'm sooo confused ...LOL. My 'Wedding Wishes' series doesn't seem to be as popular as I thought it would be. I could understand if all of the elements were strickly for just a wedding but many of them can be used for other layouts. I've got weeks worth of these freebies already made and I'm not sure what to do. On top of all that my quickpages were a flop as well. I can actually understand the quickpages because not alot of people use them - myself included. The comments in my Cbox are few and far between and I'm getting discouraged. I've always made it a point to make a comment when I download from someones site. Sometimes I wander why I spend so much time on this. Ok, I'm done wining ...LOL.

I want to show this picture of my cats. Nemo (the one in the air) was diving off the stairs to attack Mischief (play attacking of course~!) and I happened to catch him in mid air.



So here is todays freebie:

Download Hanging Frame - Crazy Cat

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 07 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Lois B said...

I for one am interested in the Wedding Series. I understand it is going to take a long time to download though, 60 parts I think you mentioned. That may be why people are not downloading it. To download that many parts would take us well into the New Year and perhaps some just think that might be too long. Just my thoughts, I could be very wrong.

As for QPs, I rarely download them anymore - I loved them when I first started scrapping but soon became frustrated that I couldn't change some parts so stopped downloading them. Also, I like to do a series of pages, not just one or two.

Try not to be discouraged. Your designs are wonderful and appreciated by many I am sure. It is a busy time of year now with Christmas just around the corner.

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Hi I am new to scrapbooking and found your site thru digifree and just love this frame. I have not been to alot of other blogs but from what I have see it seems only about 10 percent of the people who DL also say thank you, its a shame that everyone is in such a hurry, forgot common courtersy or both.
thank you for this gift

carla