Monday, December 8, 2008

Brrrr ....

Wow, it was C-C-COLD out last night. With the wind chill it went down to minus 32 Celsius. Even today it's -14. That is way too cold for my liking. But we did go out and get a Christmas tree the other night. I couldn't decide on whether to get an artificial one (my cat broke every branch on my last artificial one~!) or a real one and we opted for a real one again. The cats don't seem to bother with the real ones. Not a huge tree, about a 6 foot tall spruce but it's a pretty one. I normally like all white lights but I thought I would use multi-coloured this year.



The time is just flying by and I haven't bought one gift yet!! Yes, I did go shopping but with no luck. So I'm going to have to really concentrate on that part this week.

Here is the next part in the Wedding Wishes series;

Download Wedding Wishes 7

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yet again! And you're right - it's way too cold :( We're east of Toronto and it was -22 this morning!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 09 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Carol said...

Hi Lil!
I have been away from my computer for a few days so am only checking back now - Thanks a million! am delighted with this. When I get my scrapbooking of the wedding done, can I send you my LO with your design?
Thanks!
juno
xx