Monday, December 15, 2008

Time to Shine !

Hmmm ... maybe we are not going to have a white Christmas after all. It's 9 degrees celsius out and all the snow we had is melting.

Todays freebie is something I made a long time ago for my own wedding scrapbook. Well, over a year ago ...lol. Yes, us old farts have only been married for a one and a half years. We've been together for almost 11 years and engaged for 9 of those years ... lol. For those 9 years my husband drove 200 km's back and forth because we lived in different cities. And I don't drive~! Then finally a few years ago I decided I better take the leap and give the guy a break. Wow, good timing with the price of gas the way it was ...LOL.

Anyways here is part 8 of the Wedding Wishes Series;
Download Wedding Wishes 8

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



This frame could be used for many occasions~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 16 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).