Saturday, February 21, 2009

Picking Out Paint

Yes, the dreaded 'picking out paint colours'. I find it to be so stressful ...lol. How can you possibly look at a paint sample that is 2" x 2" and decide what a whole room will look like??? We are going to paint the guest bedroom and the dining room. (And maybe the kitchen and bathroom ... shhhhh... lol). I'm going to start with the guest bedroom because it's an easier room to paint. The colour I picked is called Sunset Beige and I bought the paint yesterday.



The colour I have picked for the dining room is called Gold Buff.



I picked the colour out of this picture I have on the wall.



I have to admit, I'm terrified~!~ LOL The dining room is pretty big (it's like a sitting room/dining room) Both colours are a little darker then I normally paint but I'm looking for a drastic change. Right now we just have that off white that they put in new houses. I'm definately into earth tones, I just find them so warm. Of course the samples here look different then in person and will look different again on the walls so wish me luck~!

Here is todays freebie;

Download Note Cards #1

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Please Read:
Please leave a comment in my CBox on the right side of this blog
or below this post, 4shared is now asking for a log in to comment
plus I lose all the comments at 4shared.~! Thanks!

Have a great weekend~!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! These are very cool.

Wendy said...

Thank you so much for the great note cards. I can't wait to see the after pictures when you finish. I hate picking out paint colors too. You're right, how can you tell what something is going to look like on a 2x2 swatch. lol!

Sheri said...

Thanks for sharing! These will be great for my scrappages.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 22 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

deerwilderness said...

Thank you for sharing these lovely note cards with us.

sammawow said...

Thanks so much for the note cards! I really like both of the colors you picked for the walls!

tascha said...

i was looking to grab your blinkie to put on my blog, but being new to blinkies, I am not sure how?? do you have a code for it? (please forgive if you have already posted about this, as I said, i am new)
thanks for your time AND your wonderful designs!