Friday, September 11, 2009

8 Years Ago Today ...

_./’\._ ¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤•.**
*•. .•* * LEST WE FORGET. ♥
/.•*•.\ ¸..•¤**¤•.,.•¤**¤•..,.•¤.**

It's been 8 years since the tragedy of 911. It's something I still find so hard to believe really happened. When I see the pictures on the television it still makes my heard drop. My heart goes out to everyone affected by this horrible loss.

Wow, its the weekend again. Where do the days go? I think tonight we are going to have a bonfire. There won't be too many days left where we can sit out without freezing our butts off~! lol



We've had a few fires this year ... not as many as we should have. The one above was actually at someones 50th birthday party we went to last weekend. What is it about fire? It's just mesmorizing. We usually sit around and cook bits of sausage and of course marshmallows. I wish summer would last forever~!

Today I put these quickpages into LLL Creations Dollar Mart;



There are 2 coordinating quickpages. They are 3600 x 3600 pixels (12x12 inches) and look so much nicer in full size.



The quickpage above would make a great album cover~!



I thought they had a 'romantic' look to them ~ hence 'Romance Quickpages'... lol.

You get both quickpages for only $1.00. You can get them here or just go through LLL Creations Dollar Mart under the Quickpages category.

And ... don't forget about my promotion;



Check out a larger view of these Journaling Clip Boards here.

So come on over to LLL Creations Dollar Mart and browse all the different items I have available~! You'll be amazed how many items you can get for $5.00~!!

Today I have this word art for you;

Download Forever & Ever Word Art

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Have a great weekend~!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 12, 2009. Thanks again.