Wednesday, September 2, 2009

~ Finally ! ~

I've been trying for years to get a picture of a hummingbird. I either don't have my camera handy or they are just too darn fast! BUT ... today the odds were with me, I was sitting outside, my camera was handy and he stayed a little longer then usual. Tada ...





I can't believe how long their beaks are! We've had alot of hummingbirds around this year. They are so quick, so graceful ... and so beautiful~!

I'm waiting patiently for my nephew and his fiance to have their baby. Today is her due date. Everytime the phone rings, I'm thinking - Ok, this is it! ... lol. But her time has not come yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she has a safe and easy delivery.

Well, I finally finished a new Mini Kit I've been working on. And today I put it into LLL Creations Dollar Mart.



There are 12 elements including 4 word art.

And here are 2 layouts to show you the size of a few of the elements on 12x12 inch papers. Oh, my daughter is going to love me for this one. This is when she was 2 1/2 years old. She'll be 27 years old in a few months ... LOL.





Bath time photo's are always fun to scrap~! The Bath Time Mini Kit is only $2.00 and you can get it here or just go through LLL Creations Dollar Mart under the Mini Kit category.

And ... the papers in the above 2 layouts are part of this Water Paper Set.



These papers would be great not only for bath time photos but for pool photos, beach photos, vacations etc. The 6 pack Water Paper Set is only $1.00 and you can get it here or just go through LLL Creations Dollar Mart under the Papers category.

And I really like todays freebie if I say so myself ... lol.

Download Quick Notes #1

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW GET THE QUICK NOTES HERE



A real simple but cute way to do notes and journaling on your layouts.

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Diane said...

These are just the cutest! I can't wait to use them with my LOs. Thanks so much, Diane

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Sep. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Thank you for sharing your great quick notes. Have a great day.