Monday, September 28, 2009

So I'm Not The ONLY one ...

Well, that was interesting. I really thought that I must be strange for thinking scrapbook pages should be used to display pictures ... lol. But from the comments I got (thank you~!) I guess I'm not. Whew ...

IT IS COLD OUT! Sorry for the caps but wow, summer has ended big time. Today it's cold and raining and cloudy and dreary. A good day to clean house. (Right after I'm done here~) I had some ivy outside in planters that I dug out yesterday and brought inside, I'm really glad I did. I also brought in my favourite geranium. This will be it's second winter indoors.

My husband thinks I'm a worry wart (ok, I am) because I worry about everything! Lately it's been about the little Chickadees. They are sooo tiny and when it gets cold out I want to bring them all inside...lol. They are one of the few birds that don't go south for the winter months and the most common cause of death for them is starvation in the winter.



This is the time of year when they start stashing food away. We do feed the birds all summer with seeds and peanuts but in the winter we also put out suet. It gives the birds tons of energy and helps them to survive. The one mistake some people make is to feed them all summer and then they stop feeding them in the winter (usually because its just too cold and miserable outside to fill the feeders) but that is when they REALLY need it. We always make sure the birds are fed. There is not one time during the year that I would throw stale bread in the garbage ... most birds will eat it and even though sometimes it brings the messy seagulls around, I figure they have to eat too~!



I know, it's crazy !. But I always find myself wondering how anything survives out there in our crazy winter months.

Anyways, back to baby stuff ... lol. I put this into LLL Creations Dollar Mart today. (Click on any pic to view larger)



You get 16 Beaded Baby Pins for only $1.00! You can get them here or just go through LLL Creations Dollar Mart under the Elements category.



I wasn't sure whether to put these under the Elements or Word Art category. Normally any element that has words on it I put under the Word Art category ... but now alot of my word art is actually elements with words ... !!! How confusing is that?? These ended up under the Elements category. Oh well, take a look through both my Elements and Word Art categories ... lol.

If there is one thing I love about Autumn it's the changing of the leaves. They are really starting to change around here and in a week or two will be at their best. I love taking a drive around and looking at all that glorious colour. So today I have this Autumn Joy Frame freebie for you.



And below is a layout to show you the size against a 12x12 inch page. These are pictures I took last autumn.



Download Autumn Joy Frame

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW GET THE FRAME HERE

Would LOVE to hear your comments~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 29, 2009. Thanks again.