Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What a Show ~!

I know I talked about this a few posts ago but these starlings are really entertaining me ... lol. Every night around 6 - 6:30 they put on quite the show for about a 1/2 hour. Normally we only see a few in the day time but they come in droves in the evening.



Litterly hundreds gather in the trees and then take off all together ... swooping and turning in one massive form right over the field behind our house.



This goes on and on ... and then sometimes the 'leader' will land near the bird feeder and then they all come.



Ok, so it doesn't take much to amuse me. I guess you have to be a bird nut to appreciate it ... lol.

Today I put this Friends Word Art into LLL Creations Dollar Mart.





Because of the extreme downsizing for these small previews they look a little fuzzy but in full size they are perfectly clear.



You get 6 semi-transparent word art for only $1.00. You can get them here or just go through LLL Creations Dollar Mart under the Word Art category.

Sometimes you want to use papers that are not too patterned or bright to show off a picture. I know myself I don't ever use wildly patterened papers - I just find them too busy. So today I have these white papers for you ... simple but still pretty.





Download White Paper Pack #1
YOU CAN NOW GET WHITE PAPER PACK HERE.

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

I'd love to hear feedback on your favourite styles of papers or if you have any requests. ~ Have a great day~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely papers! thanks for sharing

BusyBee said...

Oh I just love white papers, Thanks so much for sharing your gifts and talent.