Monday, November 23, 2009

Finally ... I Can Tell You~!

Yesterday was my daughters 27th birthday. It was great to go down and see her and her fiance. His birthday is in November too so one of the things I gave to both of them was a Digital Photo Book I had done of their engagement pictures. I ordered it from Artscow and received it over a month ago and was super happy with the quality of it. But ... I couldn't talk about it on here because it was a surprise. Well, now I can talk about it and show you what a great book Artscow printed for me.

First of all I was ordering a 12x12 inch hard cover book that has 30 pages. Artscow also has 8x8 inch books etc. You can order books that have 20,30,40 pages etc. You also design the front and back covers of this book and even the spine if you like.

So here is the cover I created;
(Click on any picture to see a little larger)



I'm obviously not going to post pictures of all 30 pages but here are few of the pages to show you the great colours and give you an idea of how nice the books are.











And here is the back of the book.



I am very happy with the quality of this book and Artscow has better prices then I've seen anywhere. They have tons of promotions on all the time and I ordered it when they had free shipping. (They ship anywhere in the world!) It does come from Hong Kong and I did wait almost 3 weeks for it to get to Canada but it was worth the wait! I believe its only the photo books that take long to ship because of the many pages. But since then I have ordered personalized playing cards and key chains and only waited just over a week for them. They were really nice too.

They loved it and my daughter couldn't stop looking at it. A gift from the heart. ♥

I have created a page you can go to here to see all the details and my tips and tricks for creating a fabulous digital photo book at Artscow.

I would HIGHLY recommend Artscow for all your digital printing ... you really should go see all they have to offer~!

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And today I put this new Love Mini Kit into LLL Creations Dollar Mart ...



You get 11 elements and that's not all ... you also get these 6 bonus papers ...



All the elements and papers for only $2.00~! The below layout shows one of the papers and a few elements.

You can get them here or just go through LLL Creations under the Mini Kits category.



And ...
You still have time to get in on my November Promotion~!

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And since I need to get into the Christmas spirit ~ here is your freebie for today;

Download Tis The Season Frame

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW FIND THE FRAME HERE



And the layout below shows the size of the frame on a 12x12 inch paper.



By the way, thanks for all the nice comments and well wishes for my cat Nemo. We are so happy to have him back~!

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Lil ~ you have outdone yourself with that Digital Photo Book of Shannon & Bill's engagement pictures. It's gorgeous!!! What a wonderful gift. I'm sure they will treasure it forever. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

rags said...

Hi Lil, I've been checking out Artscow for ages but haven't taken the plunge yet .... but you have just inspired me. Your book looks fabulous! What a hard secret to keep, huh? Thanks for sharing the tutorial and the freebies.