Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow and Sun~!

Ok, sometimes snow can be pretty! lol This morning the snow was falling so lightly and you could see it sparkling in the sun. I love when it snows like that, a light dusting that just kind of sticks and settles on everything.



And it is sunny out today~! It's cold but the sun helps to keep away those February Blahs. And sometimes I find those 'blahs' unavoidable in February! Does anyone else every get them?

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Well, I'm still on the overlay kick ... lol. I just find they really make a layout pop. Here are the new ones I put into LLL Creations Dollar Mart today;

Wisdom Overlays #1



And here are closer views shown against paper.









Wisdom Overlays #2



And again closer views shown against paper.









Each set of 4 overlays is only $1.00 and you can get them here or just go through LLL Creations Dollar Mart under the Overlays category.

And it's a great time to head over there with my February Promotion going on ...



You can get a ton of stuff for only $5.00~!

See details of the promotion and closer views of the frame here.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And it's the first week of February and as promised here is your February Frame;

Download February Frame
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
DID YOU MISS THIS FRAME? YOU CAN NOW GET IT HERE.



Size shown on a 12x12 paper in the first layout of this post.

If you are new to my blog, I am giving away these Months frames the first week of every month. As usual, my freebies are available for one week. If you miss any you can get them here. If you don't want to wait you can get all 12 here~!

I would still love to hear what your plans are for using the frames. And I really appreciate when you comment. It makes this all worth while. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

kathie said...

Thank you for sharing!
May God send a little sunshine into your life!