Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

First off, I just want to show you a beautiful flower that opened in my garden. This is a Crimson Hybrid Lily and it's a new perennial I put in this year.



Isn't it beautiful? Alot of my other perennials are just starting to bud.

It's been a crazy, busy week. Wow my head is spinning. I can't even imagine how my daughter feels. Her wedding is this Friday. I'm soooooooooo nervous about my speech. I've never been good at public speaking and I just hope I can get through it ... lol. I told my daughter I want to go first and then after that I'll be fine.

I have lists everywhere of things to do, things to bring, reminders for this, reminders for that ... lol. So needless to say this is going to be a quick post today and actually a day earlier then planned so I can get more done tomorrow.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Thinking about her wedding has put me into full gear making wedding stuff ...
(click on any picture for larger view)

This is what I put into LLL Creations Dollar Mart today;

Wedding Word Art #1 - 4 word art for only $1 - get them HERE.



And detailed views below ...





AND ... Wedding Word Art #2 - 4 word art for only $1 - get them HERE.



And detailed views below ...





After the wedding I'll show you some of these in layouts~!

And don't forget you get the 'Father of the Year' frame FREE with my
June Promotion
going on at LLL Creations Dollar Mart.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And today your freebie is this Kids Word Art ...

Download Kids Word Art
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Have a great weekend. I won't be posting again until after the wedding.
Comments as usual are really appreciated. Let me know you've been here~!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Hi Lil ~ I hope you got everything done on your "to-do" lists. Have a safe drive and we'll see you at THE WEDDING on Friday. OMG ~ the time has FLOWN by since the stag & doe ... that seems like it was ages and ages ago!!! Looks like the sun will be shining again by Friday. Hooray!!!

ccynden said...

Wonderful wordart, thank you very much.