Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy June~!

Wow ... June already! May weather has been great and I hope it continues.
Only 10 days until my daughters wedding. Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!

Jan De Nobriga has contacted me to claim her prize. She's going shopping~ Congrats again Jan.

I got to thinking about all the things that are going on in June and realized that Fathers Day is just around the corner also. That got me thinking about creating some things and that got me thinking about 'masculine' vs. 'feminine'. I realized it is so 'stereotypical' to create certain designs for females and different designs for males. Colours are another thing that seem to divide males vs. females when creating. Pink, red, purple = feminine. Black, brown, blue = male. Not ALL of the time but some of the time that's just how people see it. But the truth of the matter is (most?) men like flowers and they come in every shade of the rainbow and are considered to be feminine. I've seen men in pink shirts and that doesn't bother me at all. Women wear blue jeans all the time (including me) and yet the origin of blue jeans is that they were made as work pants for men. I think our brains are so trained as to what is feminine and what is masculine that sometimes it's hard to see 'outside the box'. Anyways that was what I was thinking as I was creating some new things that went into LLL Creations Dollar Mart today ... LOL. (I know ... I'm a little strange ... lol)

Anywayssss ...lol. This is what went into LLL Creations Dollar Mart today;

Denim Jeans Quickpages

You get 2 coordinating Denim Jeans Quickpages for only $1 - Get them HERE.
Can be used for masculine or feminine layouts



And below are closer views ... (showing my adorable great nephew Devin and his mom and dad)





and also Designs on a Rope

6 Designs on Ropes for only $1 - get them HERE.



Size shown on the 12x12 inch layout below ...



AND....

I've decided to have a June promo that I am actually going to start on the first day of June ... lol. The last few promotions I have started later in the month.

So this is my June promotion;



Father of the year Frame FREE with a $5.00 purchase



The size of the frame is shown below on a 12x12 inch layout ...



See June Promo Page HERE.

So come on over to LLL Creations Dollar Mart - where you get more bang for your buck!

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And ... my last Charcoal Paper Pack was very popular ... and with Fathers Day just around the corner I thought I would make some 'masculine' looking papers ... lol. So here is your freebie for today;

Download Charcoal Paper Pack #2
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



A few of these papers are used in the layouts above in this post.

Hope your weather is as good as mine! Comments are really appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Crystal said...

I love your jeans layouts! Thanks for the freebie too!