Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh beautiful nature ...

We continue to see different birds around here that we have never seen before. It's fabulous. One of the birds is a Baltimore Oriole which is gorgeous and bright orange. It hasn't come close enough to get a picture yet. And today we saw an Eastern Kingbird which is a dark bird with a white chest and also very cute. I tried to get pictures but I had to zoom too much and they came out blurry. But ... give me time ... lol.

We took a drive the other day just out of town to see if the Ospreys were nesting on the hydro poles like last year. And they were. We don't think the babies are born yet because we only saw the adults but they sure were protecting their nests.













Last year we went in August and saw the babies. I'm sure we'll go back a few more times this summer.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Today I put this into LLL Creations Dollar Mart;

(Click on any picture for closer view)

Pretty Page Clusters #2 - 4 clusters for only $1 - get them HERE.



And the layout below shows one for size against a 12x12 inch paper.



Flowers word art available HERE.

And Thursday is Canada Day.~

I am normally a very proud Canadian but I have to tell you today I am not! The G20 Summit is going on today and tomorrow in Toronto and the protesters are causing so many problems. I am disgusted by their behavior and cannot believe what some people will do just to get attention. It makes me sick and I hope people realize that those people DO NOT represent Canadians~!!!

I do love Canada. And I know for scrapbooking it is hard to find Canadian items. So if you are looking for some I do have these in the shop;

Canada Word Art - 5 Word Art for only $1 - Get it HERE.



And Canada Mini Kit - This is a GREAT deal for only $2 - Go to my shop and see closer views of all that you get in this kit~!. Get it HERE.



And there is a few days left to get this free frame with a $5 purchase.



See June Promo Page HERE.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And for your freebie today is this Canada Paper Set ...

Download Canada Paper Set
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Have a great weekend! Please comment below this post or in my CBox on the right side of this blog.

4 comments:

BusyBee said...

Thanks for the Canada papers, Now I can scrap pics of my Canadian SIL ;o)

Johanna said...

Thanks for the Canada papers...and kits.....

Laura said...

thanks bunches

Amelia Grace Barker said...

Good Evening! I am just returning from a fab vacation in Vancouver and Victoria! I was lucky enough to be there for Canada Day and all it's festivities! I saw that you have a set of 5 free papers and word art...but the links are expired. Is there anyway to still get this? They are perfect!
Please e-mail me: jasmin8444@aol.com
thanks,
Rebekah