Friday, September 17, 2010

These 'Fridays' are NOT intentional ...lol

Ok, It's Friday again ... lol. This is not an intentional thing as I would love to be on here more often. I'm on day 2 of 3 days off in a row .. YIPPEE! The thing is I had to spend some time designing and here it is Friday again. Hopefully soon I'll get back to a more regular routine as my work schedule is looking much better~!

Autumn is just around the corner and even though the days have still been fairly nice it sure is getting cooler in the evenings. And many of the birds have been practicing flocking for the long flight they will be taking soon. I'll have to get a picture of the hundreds of starlings that gather in the trees behind us and take off in flight together ... it is amazing! The Canada geese are also flocking.



I know alot of people think they are just pests but they are such a majestic bird and I love watching them.

And all the birds are enjoying the seed we have been putting out. Some of them - especially the chickadees, finches and the woodpeckers are getting sooo tame.





The woodpecker below didn't mind at all that I was only a few feet from him. He knows who feeds him ... lol.







And so another summer has passed us by. I'm definately not complaining about this summer though ... the weather was amazing from May on. Now if only the upcoming winter will be like the last one ... which I didn't complain about either~~~

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Ok, lately all I can think about is babies ... lol. And with my daughter knowing she is having a boy I made these papers that went into LLL Creations Dollar Mart today;

Baby Boy Papers - Super cute papers - 6 for only $1 - get them HERE.



These papers are adorable and the previews do them NO justice! When I downsized them for the previews they lost all the details. Even the detailed view below does it no justice ... lol.



The layouts below have lost tons of detail ... in the white border across the top especially. But it will give you a glimpse of what they look like ...





So hop on over to LLL Creations Dollar Mart and take a look at all the great prices in so many categories~

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And in sticking with the 'boy' theme, this is your freebie for today;

Download Sweet Baby Boy Word Art
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Have a great weekend.
~~As usual I LOVE to hear your comments~~

And not to leave the girls out ... stay tuned for my next post ... ♥

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Maureen said...

Thank you so much for the freebie. The new baby boy pages are great and the photos of the birds you posted are amazing...thanks again.