Thursday, January 26, 2012

:-(

Hello everyone

I'm really having a bad day.

My facebook account for LLL Creations is all mixed up. I can no longer log in. (Long story). I have tried everything and as of now it is impossible. I screwed it up myself (again a long story ...lol) and so I need a huge favour. If you have 'liked' my facebook page I need you to like my new one I have created so I can rebuild it.

Like the NEW LLL CREATIONS ON FACEBOOK HERE

And even if you didn't like it before, well go like it now because I am having a great contest on there right now and there are going to be exclusive freebies for my facebook page.

The people who entered the contest already do not need to enter again on the new facebook. So far only 13 have entered so your chances of winning are great!

Thanks ... and I REALLY hope to see you on the new facebook page.

Lil

PS - The old one will be deleted after the rebuild.

No comments: