Thursday, June 28, 2012

99 CENT DEALS

Alright, if you have not been following my posts on my facebook page then you have missed out on quite a few 99 cent deals.

Since my last post I've posted one every day and all of them have stayed on sale for 5 days.  But I thought I would drop in and show you the ones that are still in effect since then.

Round Paper Mats #1 - 99 cents

Get it HERE.  But only until June 29



Victorian Dream Kit- 99 cents

 Get it HERE.  But only until June 30




Sunsets & Skies Papers- 99 cents

 Get it HERE.  But only until July1



Inspirational Template- 99 cents

For the template you get 6 pre-made pages (to use if you own My Memories Suite) plus you get all the papers and embellishments separately as well!

 Get it HERE.  But only until July 2




and Tropical Vacation Frames #1- 99 cents

 Get it HERE.  But only until July 3


And I still have 2 daily 99 cent deals to go...

So come on over to my facebook page and get the updates to all the sales etc.

Plus ..while you are there, get my latest exclusive freebie!  It's under the 'Exclusive Freebie' tab.
It changes often but once you 'like' my page you have access to all the current freebies.

Here is the current freebie...  Get it here.
Journal a Page ... 


And here is what  I used it for ...


I would LOVE to see what you use it for.  Come on over to my fb page and post it.

Have a great day, week and weekend.  :-)

No comments: