Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day Weekend!

Well, the weather here has been great and I've been trying to spend some time outside as much as possible.  Today we went fishing.  Fun!

I just thought I would pop in and tell you about some more 99 cent deals I have going on since the last post.  A new 99 cent deal every day for the rest of the month.  Each item that is randomly picked goes on for 99 cents for 5 days .. Here are the newest ones ...

First off...

Assorted Stick Pins .... 99 cents until June 19th ... get them HERE.


And then there is Garden Hangers ... 99 cents until June 20th ... get them HERE.



And Precious Pink Template ... 6 premade pages that can be changed and also the papers and embellishments seperately as well. Get it for only 99 cents until June 21st... that's 80% off! Get it HERE.


And todays random 99 cent item is Cutesy Frames. Only 99 cents until June 22nd! Get them HERE.



To find out what 99 cent deals I have going on DAILY like my facebook page as I will be announcing a new one every day ... all month.

PLUS ... I have a new exclusive FREEBIE on my facebook page ...
Just in time for Fathers day ..this Father Frame ....

 Get it HERE under the Exclusive Freebie tab.



Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: