Sunday, August 5, 2012

August already?

Ok, summer is just going by toooo fast. It's been a very hot summer here in Ontario, Canada.  I love the heat though, so I'm not complaining.  We had a great time at the cottage and luckily really good weather there as well.  This cottage resort has a little bit of everything for everyone.  Fishing, peddle boats, a huge trampoline in the water, swimming pool, park for the kids, etc etc.  Whats not to like?  And who wouldn't like watching these sunsets every night?.


So I thought I would stop by and tell you about a few things going on.  First off my exclusive FREEBIE on my facebook page has changed. 

Yes, you get all 3 Denim Page Toppers.  These are fun and could be used on so many layouts.



Here is another layout that I used one of these for.


So come on over and get it.  My exclusive change often so stick around and get them all. 

LLL Creations on Facebook

And if you like these page toppers, come over and check out all the different ones available!!

Page Toppers from LLL Creations

And have you picked up my FREEBIE at My Memories?

Summertime Fun Word Art Freebie


I will be adding another fun summer freebie there this week, if you don't want to miss it, either keep looking in my shop  OR  follow me on facebook where I announce all sales, freebies etc. 

Like this post I just did on facebook ... 'Denim Flowers' is now 99 cents until August 12th.  Get them HERE!

 

Have a great Sunday and I will back soon!







No comments: