Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back To School and a freebie

A few things and then a LIMITED TIME FREEBIE.

First off, a have a ton on new things in my shop.  Many, many photobooks and template sets.  (ALL 30% off too!).  And a cute new kit called 'Denim Creatures Big and Small'.  This kit is great for boys and girls.A fun filled kit of denim creatures big and small. Includes a bee, 2 birds, 2 butterflys, 2 cats, deer, dinasaur, dragonfly, elephant, frog, giraffe, lion, monkey, mouse, owl, pig, pony, shark, sheep and snake. And 6 backgrounds to compliment the embellishments!

 And right now it's on sale for only $3.49!!

Get Denim Creatures Big and Small HERE.





How cute is that?   I haven't even had time to play with it myself except this quick layout of my grandson at the zoo.  :)



And you still have a few days to take advantage of this awesome offer I have going on.
I'VE EXTENDED IT UNTIL SEPT 1ST.


So go over and get MY MEMORIES SUITE HERE.

And then check out my shop to pick out your free stuff  HERE.

♥ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥

Well, I don't have any little ones that are heading back to school.  And my grandchildren are too young to be in school.  But I have heard a lot of mothers express their joy (LOL) of this upcoming event.  Yes, Back to school is right around the corner.

I have decided to give everyone a little treat for back to school.  I have put one of my products TOTALLY FREE FOR 4 DAYS ONLY!

School Years Quickpages are a great way to keep all those yearly school pictures in one place. There are photo spots from grade 1 to 12.  A great way to see your little one growing up at a glance and see how much they change from year to year.

LIMITED TIME FREEBIE


Get these 2 Quickpages free HERE.

BUT ONLY UNTIL SEPT 1ST~! 

Have a great week and weekend~




No comments: