Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays and all that stuff!

Ok...
Going to try and make this short and sweet.

Some new items in the shop and some new freebies since my last post.

Christmas is for Kids ... 5 previews for kit!
(not new but check it out, there is also now add-on packs and a bundle ... and books!)






Yes, everything above is in the kit!
Get Christmas is for Kids HERE

And now add-on packs to match!

Christmas is for Kids Borders - get the HERE


Christmas is for Kids Frames - get them HERE

 
And .. if you want is ALL ..
Christmas is for Kids Bundle - get it HERE!

And .. if you own My Memories Suite there are also Christmas is for Kids Photobooks in the shop ... 
28 premade pages including front and back cover.  In 3 sizes ... and includes the kit. (not the add-ons) They are in my shop.
 
 ~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

I've also put some other fun items in the shop ....
 
Christmas Word Bits ...  these are fun!  30 Christmas word sayings, something for any Christmas layout!


And ..
Christmas Foil Paper Mix ..
Get it HERE
 
And more, hitting the shop daily!  Come on over to my shop HERE.

And while you are in the shop, I've added a freebie there.  It was a previous facebook freebie but I put it as a freebie in My Memories because it is only good this year.

Get this freebie HERE at My Memories!


And I've also got a new (ok 2 new!) exclusive freebies on my facebook page!

In case you missed it, 
Santa Sign FREEBIE HERE


And I've just added another freebie ...
Gold and Red Christmas Frame

It goes perfect with Gold and Red Christmas Bundle
which by the way is 50% OFF!!!


Here's the matching freebie!


Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!
 

No comments: